Quick LinksDCOL Research
Diagnostic Clinic of Longview provides complete prenatal to post-partum care for expectant mothers and newborns in a comfortable and caring environment. We offer high-risk pregnancy care, advanced labor and delivery services and educational resources for new parents.
Diagnostic Clinic of Longview offers complete gynecological care for women of all ages- from adolescence to menopause and every stage in between. We offer a full range of care, from annual pelvic and breast exams to treatment for urinary incontinence or reproductive issues.
To schedule an appointment contact (903) 757-6042
Our OB/GYN services include:
- Well woman check up
- Contraception Management
- Family planning
- Prenatal Care
- Diagnosis and treatment for STDs
- In office sterilization
- In office ablation
Meet our OB-GYN Team:
- Benefield, Sabrina, M.D., FACOG
- Brazell, Lynn, M.D., FACOG
- Doerrfeld, David, M.D., FACOG
- Gor, Henry, M.D., FACOG
- Gough, Sarah, RNC, MSN, WHNP-BC
- Kelley, Janet, M.D., FACOG
- Lin, Paul, M.D., FACOG
- Martin, Theresa, M.D., FACOG
- Mauldin, Jr., James E., M.D., FACOG
- Morton, Margaret, M.D., FACOG
- Newlin, Charles, M.D.
- Tibiletti, Francis (Frank), M.D.
- Wheeler, Robert, M.D., FACOG
- Yancey, Christopher (Chris), M.D., FACOG